I am not responsible if something happens to your tablet! The credit for developing these ROM goes for the respective builders. I found these ROM searching Google for an alternative WM8650 ROM, as DOMO slate is also based on WM8650, and my Tablet was running a little slow and needed a boost.
Flashing Stock ROM:
Download original firmware if something goes wrong and flash it.
Go to DOMO slate website and in downloads section, download the firmware. DOMO slate N8/ Firmware Android 2.2 (2GB)( around 186 MB) (http://www.domosupport.com/download.php) This link might change.
If you want to flash this firmware, just extract the zip file and place the ”FirmwareInstall” folder and the “wmt_scriptcmd” file in the root of the sd card, insert the SD card into the tablet and power on the device.
The device will automatically flash the OS.
Flashing Custom ROM:
For DOMO slate N8, the following are the custom ROMs, which I have identified so far.
1. Uberoid v12 WM8650.
2. Midervadroid V2 WM8650.
3. Modroid V11 - lite WM8650.
I recommend Modroid v11-lite, as it is simple and I love the volume boost!
To flash any of the above firmware,
1. Just unzip the file whatever you have downloaded.
2. Go to FirmwareInstall/env folder.
3. Delete all files in the env folder.
4. Now copy the env_uboot file found inside the FirmwareInstall/env folder of the original rom downloaded from the DOMO slate site, in the previous step, into the FirmwareInstall/env folder of the custom rom which you have now downloaded.
5. Copy the FirmwareInstall folder and wmt_scriptcmd file into the sdcard and power on the device. The ROM will be installed and follow the instructions.
6. You are done.
The firmware must be already rooted too.