Movies that Ground you to Reality – Watch these whenever you are in Confusion.


 
Fight Club

Should I say anything more about this Movie?

The Terminal

I have never seen a Human being act so original and fresh with raw emotion like Tom Hank’s Character (Viktor Navorski) in the movie. Stranded on an airport with unfriendly people around; his country no longer existing; he works the environment with his human nature and skills and becomes the hero of the Airport from almost nothing. His child like Character and the Deep Integrity makes this movie a feel good Watch. I watch this movie when I feel out of Sync with myself.

Office Space

A series of Events on the life of a dull, bored to death employee; which takes a twist as he visits a hypnotherapist and sees him die!
By the Way Jennifer Aniston looks really amazing in this Movie. I can sit all day long and adore her acting.

 “It's not just about me and my dream of doing nothing. It's about all of us. I don't know what happened to me at that hypnotherapist and, I don't know, maybe it was just shock and it's wearing off now, but when I saw that fat man keel over and die - Michael, we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements.” – Courtesy IMDB memorable Quotes.

Jerry Maguire

It is a movie Similar to Office Space; with a sharp sprinkle of Romance.
This movie stands out by the way in which romance is depicted in it different from any other English movie I have seen.
But the Core Concept of the Movie is again Integrity in what you do. Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) tries to do what he thinks is right and realises that he is alone except Dorothy Boyd.

PS: I will keep this List Updated too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thedi Choru - A Translation and a Happy New Year

(Updated!) Xolo Q800 – A review with pros and cons

(UPDATED!) Motorola Fire XT/ XT530/ XT531 all in one guide to rooting, Increasing Phone memory, Applications, Tweaks and resources – Compiled