A collection of sensible Badass Attitude Quotes - This will make your day!


I made a Google search and found some attitude quotes and you know WHAT? They made sense. I don’t know who said these quotes, but they were scattered all over the internet, just thought, It would be good to list some here.


Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

I’d better be first in a small village than be second in a big city.

I do not compete with others. Others compete with me.

I do not have an attitude problem.
You have a problem with my attitude.
And that’s not my problem.

My personal life is none of your business, and yours is of no interest to me.

People will love you.
People will hate you.
Others will secretly wish to be you.

I will give you more than you deserve and take little crap more than I deserve. But if you push me over the edge, I will make your life a living hell!

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

Two ways of dealing with my attitude:Take it or leave it.

Love me or hate me. Either way, I’m on your mind and I’m flattered.

I don’t care what people think or say about me. I was not born on this earth to please anyone.

To the lovers that have us and to the losers that lost us, we thank you for making us who we are today and we are stronger because of it.

Nope… Still don’t care.Try again tomorrow.

It’s what on the inside that counts. It’s what on the outside that matters.

Achoo! Did I not tell you I’m allergic to bullshit?
   
Today’s motto: Don’t care.

Life is 10% how you make it and 90% how you take it.

Don’t judge me unless you’ve walked the life I did and understand the experience of my heart.

Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown. But it only takes 4 muscles to bitch slap the idiot.

I don't have  a temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit. 

I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in anyway, shape or form. I just aim to improve, to be better than I was before. That's me and I'm free.

I hate when people ask me: What happened to the sweet old you?
Well, bitches like you killed it!

The problem with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell. 

And I love this last one... 

Hated by plenty…
Wanted by many…
Disliked by some…
Confronted by none…

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Thedi Choru - A Translation and a Happy New Year

Best Dialogues from V for Vendetta and their meanings and Quotations

Digitek DFL 002/003 – Speedlight Flash Gun review and How to use a Manual Speedlight